Sunday, May 28, 2006

my blog

Dudes,

Long time no blog. I hope everyone is doing well. I am currently living the Chicago NW suburbs. She went to Wisconsin to do a marathon today with a friend (how she finished in this heat, I don't know), so I spent a few hours creating a blog: http://ataxingissue.blogspot.com. I have no idea what's going to come of it, but I at least wanted you to be among the first to know about it.

I unfortunately will not be able to participate in any seminars this summer. I am working for Americans for Limited Government, which is an organization devoted to bringing limited government issues straight to the ballot. This summer we are working on, among other things, ballot initiatives related to eminent domain and TELs.

Otherwise, all is well for me. I am excited go to DC twice this summer, once for an Institute for Justice seminar and once for a Federalist Society leadership conference. Hope it's all good for you. If anyone is thinking of law school, feel free to e-mail me, middlebm@hotmail.com.

Peace.

Brandon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home